Bad Eg Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bad Eg Productions

We make funny videos!

Bad EgBad Eg  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
bangde92 (161)
Love your skin Vote_lcapLove your skin Voting_barLove your skin Vote_rcap 
AdminJosh (121)
Airster130 (77)
EcoEclipse (66)
Techie_2010 (32)
Jake (28)
aflea34 (23)
dolry (20)
Ode2absurdity (19)
aobama52 (9)

Love your skin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
calacox

Love your skin Empty
PostSubject: Love your skin   Love your skin Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Love your skin

Insomnia is one of the good things you can always post in your blog, when you can not sleep. I was just in bed listening to the rain, it made me think about my winter handbag (chanel handbags online sale). This is a year's time, I would like to use my leather shoulder purses, because it not only durable, but also allows me to keep hands keys and umbrellas. Leather is such a beautiful material, and to keep fresh and new for a long time. Having said that, it requires some up to keep.The best place to start when the bag is new, wholesale chanel handbags before using it. Get a good quality of leather finished leather spray or brush the specific protection. Place in a discreet black or color run the test. Spray with a waterproof lining will also be easier to clean lined, if necessary. In a separate bag or kit, try to keep your cosmetics, pens and a small purse small items the ceiling. cheap chanel handbags for sale Never store your leather bags, when they are wet. If they try to get soaked with a clean microfiber cloth to absorb as much water. Things with a clean white paper towel (to maintain its shape) of the purse, and allow to dry, away from heat. Next we will discuss about cleaning your bag.

Back to top Go down

Love your skin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Eg Productions :: General Discussion :: General Stuff-
Jump to: