Bad Eg Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bad Eg Productions

We make funny videos!

Bad EgBad Eg  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
bangde92 (161)
A Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS Vote_lcapA Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS Voting_barA Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS Vote_rcap 
AdminJosh (121)
A Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS Vote_lcapA Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS Voting_barA Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS Vote_rcap 
Airster130 (77)
EcoEclipse (66)
Techie_2010 (32)
Jake (28)
aflea34 (23)
dolry (20)
Ode2absurdity (19)
aobama52 (9)

A Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bangde92

A Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS Empty
PostSubject: A Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS   A Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 am

A Wii (yet), but have enjoyed my DS and GBA games over the years, observing more than once Nintendo's success in the handheld cheap wii accessories, the N64 and Gamecube, were failing. What's different with the Wii and why is it still selling out a year and a half after it's released.The difference is Nintendo learned from both it's successes and failures in the past, capitalizing on each. It had success down pat with the Game Boy, and is currently experiencing the same success with the DS and Wii because of a few principles applied from the Game Boy Model.Conservative technological improvement is wii battery pack, while providing a familiar platform that almost any developer can manage on even small budgets.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Eg Productions :: General Discussion :: Jokes-
Jump to: