Bad Eg Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bad Eg Productions

We make funny videos!

Bad EgBad Eg  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
bangde92 (161)
The Windows Thread Vote_lcapThe Windows Thread Voting_barThe Windows Thread Vote_rcap 
AdminJosh (121)
The Windows Thread Vote_lcapThe Windows Thread Voting_barThe Windows Thread Vote_rcap 
Airster130 (77)
EcoEclipse (66)
Techie_2010 (32)
Jake (28)
aflea34 (23)
dolry (20)
Ode2absurdity (19)
aobama52 (9)

The Windows Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itsbradlulzwut

The Windows Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Windows Thread   The Windows Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:26 pm

ok since there is a mac thread, ill start a windows threaad

i have windows XP
and i kinda have a question,,,
im not sure if its my computer, my internet signal, or what...
but sometimes when im on youtube i keep getting a bad signal request thing pop up, and it wont let me on...
is this common for windows? Question Question Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bradleysvids
aflea34

aflea34

The Windows Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Windows Thread   The Windows Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 pm

It's common for all computers really, but the reason is most likely your connection. When you're playing a game does it have a lot of lag?
Back to top Go down
aflea34

aflea34

The Windows Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Windows Thread   The Windows Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:31 pm

join the chat, we'll talk about it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Windows Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Windows Thread   The Windows Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Windows Thread
Page 1 of 1